Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well clearly I'm a very bad blogger, but I love reading other peoples blogs so I decided maybe I should do my own! Not much has been going on in our lives Korry is still working full time at Sprint and going to school full time for Respiratory Therapy. I work at Adele Young Intermediate, I am and aide in the emotionally disturbed/behavior unit. So now that I've gotten that out of the way let me just talk about the important stuff......BROOKLYN. What can I say about her other than she is just the cutest thing in the whole world! She has brought so much joy into mine and Korry's lives that I cant even believe it! She turned 6 months old today! I don't know where the time has gone, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some of the things shes doing :
  • Sitting up all by her self
  • rolling around
  • Takes a bath like a big girl and not in the baby tub
  • Loves to eat rice cereal and baby fruits
  • Loves to stick anything and everything in her mouth
  • Throws fits when you take away what shes playing with and will not stop until you give it back.
  • Loves kids! (especially her cousins Natalie, Chandler and Brandon.)
  • Loves when I sing songs from The Little Mermaid
  • Loves her daddy
  • Loves when her grandma "accidentally" buys her things and has to keep it a secret from grandpa
  • Goes to bed at 7:30 every night and will usually sleep till around 6:30 in the morning, if she does wake up we just give her a binky and she falls back asleep. (Knock on wood.)

Anyways Here is a bunch of pictures of my cute girl!












Ready for church.











Brooklyn relaxing watching TV.







Cute new dress










Brooklyn Sitting up and waving at everyone



















Brooklyns big beautiful blue eyes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't ALWAYS accidentally buy stuff and don't tell grandpa. Most times it's on purpose that I don't tell him!

I love that little dolly!